Skilled Nursing / Long Term Care
Quality of Life and quality of care go hand-in-hand at our community, where our skilled nursing and long-term care services deliver holistic care with respect for an individual’s unique needs.
Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation
Skilled nursing is offered round the clock and rehabilitation is 7 days-a-week. The latest equipment and technology are used. A plan of care for each resident is created by our interdisciplinary care team, who develop the plan with the resident and their families. Individualized rehabilitation is provided by a team of highly skilled professionals who collaborate to return individuals to their most independent state and to the most appropriate setting upon discharge.
Members of the Teresian House Interdisciplinary Team include:
• Medical Director, On-site Physicians and Consulting Doctors
• Director of Nursing
• Nurse Practitioner
• Nurses Around the Clock, many with advanced training
• Certified Nursing Assistants
• Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
• Social Services/Case Management
• Pastoral Care
• Licensed Dietitians
Rehabilitation Services Include:
• Orthopedic Rehabilitation for Hip, Joint and Knee
• Cardiac Reconditioning
• Pulmonary Reconditioning
• Neurological Rehabilitation including Stroke Rehab
• Vascular/Wound Management including Post-Surgical
• Pain Management
• IV Therapy
Nursing Care: Comprehensive, Personalized Care:
• Upon admission to Teresian House, the nurse and CNA will welcome the new resident and help them begin the important adjustment phase of living at Teresian House. Families are included in this and are always welcome to visit their loved one, participate in the religious and/or daily activities, ask questions or voice concerns to the nursing staff.
• All Residents enjoy a Private Room
• Restorative programs are created and followed to promote maximum functioning of our residents.
• Specialized wound care is given as needed.
• Pain management is incorporated into the daily holistic care of the resident.
• End-of-Life Care is provided as part of the ministry of the Carmelite Sisters.
• Hospice service is available upon family’s request.
Located in Albany, NY we proudly offer skilled, long-term care, short-term rehabilitation and memory care. Contact Admissions today at (518) 724-2703 to schedule your personal visit!
We're Here to Help, Drop Us a Line
Schedule Tour / Request Info / Admissions
Levels of Care
Providing skilled nursing, personal care, respite and memory/dementia care.